Thursday, August 2, 2012

Things That Are Standing Out

I noticed last month about the one post I made about commenting on the Hope of God Church L.A. for the last laugh had hits that were off the chart compared to all my other ones. I seem to have some universally funny ones because those posts are visited every month by some people. The list that says "Top 10 Posts" is pretty much what the majority of readers on this site look at with probably two of those posts getting the most attention.

With me noticing that someone is reading my posts, I also notice that some people in general don't care about the simple things I mention because probably the title says it all already. Basically, I'm noticing that it's normal for me to get only one person to click on my posts except for me. I guess I'm trying hard to get there, so having a blog for me to write about anything I want with the hope of making a good impact is enough for me.

Let's see, I need to fill out these forms so that I can get my educational loans completed and then work out and then work on learning a language and then go back to sleep again. I'm starting to get used to dealing with boredom because basically at work I'm standing around for about eight hours anyway thinking about how I'm going to become wealthy with my own business and gain knowledge so that I can be a fierce competitor. Basically, I just paid my way for an experience, as boring as it was- oh well, I'm going to try to turn it around while going after the best things now and working hard for it. I don't even feel bad about being let down anymore; it's like no one really deserves anything in this world especially the ultimate prize so I can't really worry anymore but do the best I can to get somewhere with what I want to do. I'm starting to understand this meaning of my own existence and loving others who are dumb like my little sister and the people at Hope of God Church L.A.