Monday, August 13, 2012

Driven For Ultimate Success

What I plan on doing is raising my own money through playing on the Forex market and improving with my line of work. I plan on sticking around while working the very best at it that I can. I don't really care so much about what I'm doing for earning a paycheck anymore, as long as it's legal and not infringing upon anybody's rights immorally. I used to feel like crying because I couldn't obtain a job related to what I studied in college for and not being given a chance with a 100 K salary. Oh well, those years are passed now and I'm just taking literal steps to get to what I really want to do for making a decent earning.

I guess for myself- the type of job I end up doing, I really don't want to care about the amount that I'm making anymore. I want all of that stuff to be taken cared of already, such as daily living expenses and then pretty much occupy my life with doing whatever I feel like again, as long as it's legal and moral. There are plenty of good stuff to occupy my life; I don't know why I stick to usually one bad thing sometimes repetitively. Anyway, I'm ending the behavior because I want to stay a responsible adult and live up to the expectations of what I think a good husband should be.

The life that I see for myself is considerably risky and very difficult to most adults. I'm not undaunted with the challenge and feel like going after it. Success would not necessarily be from having luck, but from having worked extremely hard and gaining the proper skills in my line of work. Therefore, because I'm one of the few adults who don't feel nervous about this field of investing anymore, from pushing myself really hard, I plan on making a decent living with plenty of time to do whatever I feel is morally fulfilling and exhilarating with virtually no competition to worry about.