Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Predictions

This is how I verbally see things on some short term things. It's really crazy that I'm about no longer holding any grudges now. I see the beauty of letting go now and how powerful it is. I'm going to pretty much say what's on my mind with this blog.

I think I'm going to end up getting married happily. That sounds pretty nice to predict that for myself.  A beautiful woman has sort of walked into my and she's a pretty good person. Moving on-

These thoughts are very hypothetical and do not interfere with anyone's life. They are just my opinionated feelings that have been inside of me for awhile. A guy named Washington ends up growing another hissy fit underneath and leaving this girl I have great respect for. That's my second prediction- along with thinking that he's going to eventually be alienated around the people who actually care for him and how he's going to be seen as a bad person too in general.

Hope of God Church in L.A. is really never going to be the same as it was before. The people in there are not really going to be making a great stand for their beliefs. The numbers are going to dwindle and rise but it's always going to remain a pretty small church concealed by how the pastor feels that he's leading a very big church and also growing. The girl Lee is going to be angry seeing me but she's going to have a hard time dealing with me and probably shut herself off with me. Because my mentality is about moving on, I have to not care about their personal business. The guy named Jarred is going to be tempted to leave the church because of me and probably do so. Because of the knowledge I've gained from very confidential souces, I have the resources to pretty much barge in, make them feel uncomfortable, and create all of this bad mess with this church. I'm about moving on ultimately in the end so it really doesn't matter if they try to kick me out again once I'm legally safe to go back there.

I think for myself I'm going to be okay and be making a fair living. I understand a lot of things more clearly now and I'm really happy to see them now. I'm seriously in a stage where I can no longer be mad about the things that happened and stay assertive while holding no grudges with anyone. I'm ready to do the best and most intelligent thing accessible in my control to get to where I have desires for.