Thursday, August 2, 2012

Good Times Rolling

This blog is slowly approaching the 10 K views mark, and the best part of it is that the majority of those views aren't from myself! I woke up my sister the other day and told her that I loved her. She said, "Dude, you woke me up!" and started to cover her ears. I could notice that she was still hearing me because she started smiling afterwards. Man, she looked really ugly too and that's like a piece of my own pride and joy too with hopefully having good genes.

I phoned a dude yesterday too, Jarred Taing. Man, he's such a natural girly man and afraid of people in general. I think I worsened the condition because he tried to deal with me all huff and puff and then from being a dumb jerk, he started blaming it on other things and tries to avoid me. Like a selfish individual that I know he is now, he doesn't bother me because what makes everything easy is now knowing that people at that church and everyone in general are not really that deserving of the ultimate prize.

What's great about this world and how it relates to not being mad with anyone is that no matter what a person accomplishes, the ultimate prize isn't really tangible on this world we live in. With nobody being deserving of it and the Bible verse that states "Vengeance belongs to the Lord", it really helps a lot because I can believe what's coming for them. Therefore, focusing my attention on loving them more rather than being dumb and filled with anger is a much better option for me.