Sunday, August 19, 2012

Holding Back With Writing

Basically this week, I sort of held back because for a few days I experienced some likeable traffic on this blog. It's still considerably and very extravagantly smaller than what Yahoo! and Google search engines would be accustomed to, but it still made me very satisfied that I decided to sit back and rake in more visitors before going back to work again.

Now, I guess I'm on the move again with this whole writing thing. I'm just doing it because it seems sort of fun to write about some ideas that have been lingering in my head for short period of time. It's like I explore a lot of options from time to time and very spontaneously but then when time goes by, I either forget or lose interest about it because I get caught up in the moment doing something else.

Basically, I think I've been blessed with a small cat who likes to jump onto me like a tree and climb all the way up to my front shoulders. Just right now, he was purring while he jumped onto my lap and then kept on trying to encourage me to give him more attention. Man, he can hold in the heat we generate for at least a half hour now. His fur is really soft so I'll give him some credit for that in me wanting to pet him. I can't wait until the winter rolls around because he'll be making my lap really warm from having something living and furry cuddling with me.