Saturday, January 30, 2010

One more post

Because my parents moved and they pretty much disconnected the internet at the old abandoned house which is still okay for occupying and bunking in, it got pretty boring there. I have like 5 labtops stationed somewhere in the house. I'm a super computer geek man. 5 labtops, I feel like I'm on top of the world. No, that's just an exaggeration. No, I don't feel like that. I'm just kidding around here. The lack of internet is the reason why I can't write on the blog and I've been pretty busy this past week. So things are moving along for me and it looks like maybe I'll get the internet at my parent's new house, if I ever decide to head over there. I have not even spent an ounce of resting in my own bedroom, pretty funny...okay maybe I laid on it and noticed that someone laid on it during open house but that's about it. I can get the internet at the library. Yeah, that sounds good. One time, I think I saw this girl at the library who looked like the girl who placed a restraining order on me. There was this huge similarity! I was pretty shocked and dropped my jaw and stared at her for awhile and she stared back feeling a little reproached and she froze wondering and then as I left it looked like she would not mind sitting next to me... she had left her cell phone and maybe I could have picked it up and brought it her and then started a conversation with her. Oh well, I think I was not really being that big of a ladies man that time.