Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years

Not posting anything on the first day of the year would be like a cruel joke for me now. Last year, I managed to post something about half the amount of the year. It's really cool to be alive today and happy to be able to make any New Years resolutions. My main ones are pretty much to work out and be more focused in finding a more suitable job for myself. It's also to get involved more and to pretty much start reading the Bible everyday. I guess that's a good thing to do in reading the Bible. It only takes about 15 minutes a day to finish the whole year. I'm going to try this. It looks like a wonderful plan to do, which I will try so hard in accomplishing. That's it, without decreasing any fun for myself I should really focus on discipline and mastering my own busy schedule so that I am capable in enjoying good stuff.