Friday, January 8, 2010

Struggling In Life With Dumb Obsessions

I really hate doing stupid stuff. I really need to just let some things go. I hate doing them because it's ultimately just going to make me feel like a wreck. I hate some things that I've done in the past and as a result, I am really hurting myself dwelling on them so much. I need to make a super huge effort in being patient with myself and never worrying so much about what life has to offer. This is just a human effort to reconnect with God and just let go of stuff that should not really be so important in life. I should not really have to worry about how others could talk behind your back over something that is not so really negative. I should not really have to worry about stuff that I want to make disappear. I really need to just start all over again and just make a consistent effort and lifelong commitments that are very beneficial for myself. This is not about pursuing after self-esteem. This is more about glorifying God through believing in Christ for me. I really have to step it up and let go of things and just be like willing to live through my own personal sufferings and be able to deal with them without trying to find a mode of vanity to escape my own personal reflections that I don't want to remember.