Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Writing Truthfully

I think if you want to write about anything and if that requires you to manage your anger at the same time, then I think you should really deal with the person whose trying to cause you some anxiety. It takes a lot of time and personal reflections to understand how you could be fair about the situation. Regardless of how others may think I'm a selfish brat about something, I guess I really still try to be nice about it and do something about it. I don't really care what they think about me because on the long run they are really damaging their judgment center and becoming more obvious to me of what their flaws were all about.

Because of my personality that cares about people and wanting to be a pretty easy going guy despite some people acting like jerks with me, I still want to try to be good about everything and be a loving individual because I think being a pretty good guy or loving others in the name of Jesus is always doing the right thing. I think I'll be saying a lot of stuff that could be trashing others over the internet. As long as I remain truthful about it to the best of my ability, I am protected by the First Amendment. To show some respect, I will invent names so that only the closest parties know who I am referring to but the outsiders will have to do a little more digging to understand my situation. I prefer that outsiders sort of stay away with my conflict as I am going to be writing mainly to exert some puns and make myself laugh as I visit lay out some details. I'm not absolutely perfect in my grammar as I am only spending like five minutes doing this. So with five minutes of typing, I come up with more witty statements with trying to be nice over all my enemies...hmm, sounds okay so far.