Saturday, January 16, 2010

This Blog Is Kinda Dumb

I'm not very successful right now and I do not really care at the moment. What I could sure use is a million dollars a year of profit that I could use for my expenses and to help others in need. I really need to come up with a game plan now. With what I lost in the past, I realize that I possess certain characteristics now that I did not have in the past.

I have this idea. What if I use my good characteristics that I've developed right now to help me succeed in the future. I sure hope that everything is going to go well for me here. I think I have many excuses right now and really need to think about going on the defense for myself just this time. I have the on and off button that's a part of me now. I think my on switch is not always that good for people who made some negative decisions with me. My off switch can happen any time and that's what I need to utilize appropriately now.