Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jobless, People can rescue you!!!

Dah duh nuh dahhh.... (superman theme) so lame I know. I'm a little too short of time to place a link of the superman song. You know what, it's only going to take a minute. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELNh23yRiJc

That's a pretty okay video, not bad at all. Okay, the whole job situation is to just go out to look for one and stop being lazy. That's what parents are screaming and hollering at their grown up sons these days. It's interesting...

Ever think about driving a bus? Nope... ever think about becoming a pro gambler who goes broke in 1 hour? Nope... Ever think about doing the uhhh nasty? Well, I don't want to be paid for that I'd rather enjoy that in my spare time if you know what i mean... Okay I'm sounding so vaguely strange on this blog...

Just brainstorm and something should hit as you are trying to make ends meet. You'd be like wondering why am I wasting all this time with these weird home-based products that others advertise with a statement that they could make money... I'd rather try something more conventional. It's true that there are some stuff out there that could work for you.