Sunday, January 10, 2010

Okay just typing

I'm just typing away on this random blog just because I just want to. I missed a day yesterday because I guess I did not have enough time to type something. It's like almost the next day for me so I am rushing today to type away. I would just like to keep a quota of righting on the average of 1 post a day so that would give me 365 posts in one year! Yeah, in addition to that let's add in 365 days of reading the Bible and also 365 days of doing different stuff.

I'm pretty much called a lazy person for some reason. I'm called a lot of bad things by one person. I was given bad support for some reason with this one group of individuals who might have considered themselves to be very noble people. I'm so okay and over it now that I don't think I need to bring it up again to laugh about now.