Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hi

Hey there. Hello, I'm just typing away very randomly on this blog. Blah blah. I'm just being sarcastic now. I'm just typing whatever right now. I need to really keep myself occupied or else I'm going to grow up all lazy and not very healthy while being possibly overweight if I go on some binge or develop some obesity. I guess I'm really at peace with myself to be able to say stuff about my physical things and not really worry about it that much. It took me a very long time to sort of find peace with myself like that. Anyway, it does not really matter and I hope to never bring that topic up again even on this blog. I'm just doing stuff that I want to keep hidden underneath with myself. Why should everybody read this blog and find out stuff about myself or others? I think it would be better to be more informative about stuff that are happening and sort of pass on the torch. That would be a pretty cool blog then.