Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Man This Blog is Super boring

Man, I'm really wasting my time typing on here but I guess nothing is really bothering me anymore, which is really good. I sort of have my persuasive skills back and I can see now that they were pretty strong while I was irritated about a lot of stuff dealing with the people I came in contact with sometimes. I sort of see now that I'm pretty much over a lot of things that I used to have some problems over and that it's better for me now to really see the light of things.

My parents moved to a bigger place in a gated community. It's a really beautiful area and it seems like I'm going to be having to contribute a lot with them now. It's maybe because I'm the son and also that I'm seen upon as someone who needs to become a responsible adult. There are privileges to being a grown up and still young. However, it's really important to find information that suits you. I read this one book that proposes you ditch some people who are not helping you get what you want. I don't think it's everything in my heart that I want to do. I just need to accept things for myself that I know are good, meaningful, and are aligned with the Holy Spirit. I should just be spending some time in prayer to figure out how I could be a good contributor to this society and to not go crazy all of a sudden and then rip people's hearts out. There must be a saying of how we need to just deal.