Saturday, January 2, 2010

Morning runs

I have stuff to do. I guess playing video games and watching television all the time for me sort of translates to depression. No, I'm sort of joking but it does not really fulfill my aggressive needs of being out there, working hard, and being rewarded from some labor. What I'm going to try to do now is observe some discipline of not playing video games and watching television whenever I am by myself. I am getting really used to myself now that someone used to think I was a bipolar person or very depressed about stuff or needed some mental help. All of that stuff is really making me laugh now internally. To get a person to let you show up on his or her facebook profile, you pretty much need to be really nice with them and in a pretty consistent basis. I don't feel that shy about it anymore or feeling so irritated that I would have to yell at the top of my lungs. They can feel that way and find out through others that I am not really like that.