Saturday, January 30, 2010

Found A Job To Combat My Debt!!!

Yeah, it looks pretty nice ... I'll be raking in about 1400 dollars a month for working only about 40 hours a month! It looks pretty good so far just that I want to position myself to get a computer job. Hmm, this is one of those sad feelings I sometimes get that I will share on this blog. I don't know why I want to cry underneath when I can't have something so badly and it has been bothering for decades. I am approaching my third decade now and I think it's about time to think that third time's a charm!

Debt is a debt and luckily, my debt does not climb in reference to spider man moving up a skyscraper to catch a bad guy. I know I'm just making stuff up internally in my head. It's all sentimental stuff... I think I should learn to adjust. I'm going to try to some interesting blog posts which no one is going to care about, but some people did because I think they just got a little paranoid about this whole issue. Paranoia in people that comes at you is such a bothersome thing. I get a lot of it for just being a short guy and sticking around somewhere. I need to just be honest about the situations now no matter how bad the outlook is for me.