Saturday, January 23, 2010

Issue with some people

I guess I'm just really angry right now about a lot of stuff that's so little in my life. Even though I have this anger, I am still capable of looking for a job and be stronger at getting along with other people. I'm sort of like placing my pride over those few people who can be like a jerk with me. My little sister is about three years younger than me and for awhile we have been arguing over something that I can't really pinpoint anymore. It's been driving me really nuts because whenever she yells, it just makes me go bonkers and want to throw a huge fit at her without really trying to insult her. I guess I'm a lot better at still listening to people's words while I'm at this state of mind and while I'm yelling, I know that I'm really mad and want to vent. I have all this going on in my head and I just want to let it out. I'm currently working on being able to turn off my anger with other people. I'm just directing towards the source that's making me really angry. I need to be able to just center my anger properly on the source that's bugging me and be able to put it aside naturally. I think I'm just going to be pretty mad towards my sister by making fun of her a lot now.

There's also other people at a church called Hope Church in Los Angeles, CA who really bothered me too. They really wanted to help me grow in some area that I was not really interested in learning about or even submitting. I was pretty scared at the time so I tried to be reasonable to the best of my ability. My mistake could have been to exert a little overconfidence in the situation that made me think that they were not really intending on arresting me or taking me to jail. Since the police literally did come over, I'm really mad at them for calling the police on me. I was there when the guy with glasses and a vegetarian said "Let's call the cops" in a whisper. He then texted someone and waited for the cops. I was standing right next to them and managed to say something that made them cry out of sheer luck or anger. The cops then detained me and started like going "Oh, you are so in trouble." I think the people just wanted me to go home, but the cops kept me there so I think it's reasonable to think that the vegetarian guy could still get frustrated if I bring up the incident. I don't know if the vegetarian guy is going to stay a vegetarian anymore, but at the time I knew him he was self-proclaimed vegan. I am very furious about the incident and want to really yell at all of them for what they did to me. I really respect the majority of the people at that Hope Church, but it's a few of the influential people there that I got into a major argument without even trying to get there. They pretty much initiated a fight with me and tried to cover it up by making it look peaceful.  They can't even answer my questions in a manner that would be pleasing for me, which is being informative and reasonable. They basically said that they were not negotiating anything with me. One of these days, I feel like I'm going to show and put my mark on them because I'm so angry about it and need to let it go. One of the girls there even put a restraining order on me which is sort of making me laugh because I really didn't do anything to her. I thought we had nothing against each other the whole time. I guess we do, and I did state that I love her as a friend so I can't really yell at the person who placed a restraining order on me; no matter how mean she may have been with me. I just know how to submit in that area pretty well. I already have another restraining order which I think caused a frenzy when people found out about it. It was sort of a botched restraining order because the guy who placed a restraining order on me was a little inaccurate about my intentions. He did state that he does not understand me, which I heard from one of his closest friends.

Looks like writing about all the bad truths in my life is helping me not get so mad anymore. I guess writing is becoming a strong tool for me. I've been writing similar to this style without using any curse words or direct threats but maybe a lot of insults with the people who made me mad in my writing. No wonder if they have something against you, they are going to block you. My speeches have caused some of the girls to block me even my little sister, but what's funny is that I can still text my little sister. I know that a girl who had a problem with me blocked my calls but I stiill can call her up and she'll probably get so annoyed by it. I remember the vegan guy recently intercepting my calls and then I sent him this e-mail that pretty much bagged on him legitimately and then he stopped intercepting my calls. I remember the other guy who sort of capped out with me get a little worn out with me calling him up all the time and then agreeing to himself that he should not block me anymore. Looks like I made some progress. It's just with some of these girls that I'm going to really mad at and talking to them an angry manner. However, with the majority of the girls I want to be really nice with them and not try to make anything problematic. Just because I have a problem with one person does not mean that I will literally try to push a problem for other individuals.