Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Personal Disclaimer

Everything that I'm about to write may offend some people. It may be so gross that no one will could really like me in person. The reason why I do this is because my desire is to be really truthful to myself and put it all in down in writing on a site that is just hardly known by people in this world at the moment. I do believe in a savior named Jesus. I also do believe in how he miraculously saved me from a life of being miserable and have been under His grace all this time.

The Bible states that the heart is wicked beyond all measure and cannot even compare to God's own righteousness. I do agree with that. I am about to state everything good and bad about myself. I want to be absolutely honest with myself. I want to try to be a pretty cool guy as well and be nice about every situation when there's conflict. I will be stern sometimes if I lose my temper momentarily but I won't let it control me to the point of creating guilt underneath me.

What I am about to say are personal secrets underneath me that I guarded for so long. I am pretty much not going to wipe my own slate clean but rely on the Holy Spirit to do that.