Saturday, January 30, 2010

Taking A Friend Out Who Tried To Beat Me Up?

The answer is no way! He's still a friend but no way! I don't want to stir up violence with this guy. Haha. I don't want to bust it out and then start doing some chop liver action. Sorry, I don't do that. Hey homie don't play that and I do not fight my own friend for whatever reason. It's quite interesting because some people find my friend a little funny but if you have some mental problems and with lots of personal preferences then maybe there might be some collision with this guy. I sort of need to start taking the safer roads now. By admitting to my faults truthfully and letting out all that is hindering me through writing which is like one of the hardest things for me to do for myself out of fear of being exposed, I am growing as an individual. I think that's why people keep a personal journal for themselves sometimes. I'm doing something that's a little weird. I'm writing on this stupid blog that people can look at and read at anytime and for any purpose. I'm basically sharing about myself because I'm trying to expect a quiet response.

I think there are some trigger words here that will get me blacklisted or something like that obviously. So as a I write about the truth and to let myself be a laughing stock by writing about myself and being truthful in releasing all my steam on this blog, I'm finding that it's a pretty good supplement to what I'm trying to accomplish with my sister, a pastor of a small church, a vegetarian dude, another dude, a girl, and another girl who I called up to ask if I could clear out her dust mites on her mattress. I talk in a pretty mellow voice when I'm admitting that I'm mad sometimes too. It's like I'm contradicting my actions that I say are pretty bad into being alright while I'm speaking honestly which gets others to sort of let go of whatever paranoia and anger they had with me. I think those are the feelings that they had with me and I was sort of evoking those feelings in an indigenous manner because I was trying to be vicarious and assertive about the situation. Hey looks like they did sort of doddle the situation and I got a smile from a girl who put a restraining order on me.