Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thanks To God For A New Year

The world revolves all around Jesus. Maybe, I'm not cut out to be the guy who does exactly what Jesus of the New Testament did. I'm really enlightened to know what Jesus did for me on the cross about 2010 years ago. What a way to start off the year, Sunday is considered to be the first day of the week to some people. It's a day of rest for many, to take a day off from work, to go on a picnic with friends and family, or to finish off a cool camping weekend, and so on. I'm so privileged in this world to know that I have a place on this blog. =D To be able to post every thought and to never worry about it being scorned upon by some people who think that it's cool to laugh about stuff that I don't even know about.

It's about putting our trust in the Lord for all our needs, to worship Him in times of triumph and also in times of mourning and in peril, to really center our devotion upon the one who started it all for us. It's good stuff, does it really matter for me to try to be a good guy? I think that it does in the incidents of little things that became too out of hand. This is so good for me because I get to really exercise permissibly from the help of the Holy Spirit healthy decisions to resolve something that seemed so out of hand and to really be more focused in this world with a bunch of hope that won't die.