Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm going to wait another day

I guess with the personal disclaimer that I wrote and how this blog is setup, it's going to be very deterring for me to write the whole absolute truth about myself. The reason is because the personal disclaimer is coming next after I'm writing this post. The whole posting is actually down in a present sense of an order. I don't really want to change the order of the posting because I like the idea of having a more updated sense. Going backwards on this post seems to be convenient for me at the moment, but changing the order might be sort of weird for me. I guess some of the writings I make are actually better in the past then I put in the present. It must be that it's a rare thing for me to come across writing something that's very cherished. Most of the other times it could just be rags and writing whatever.