Friday, January 22, 2010

Job Trouble

I thought I had secured a job over the last month, but am on the hunt for another job again. I have managed to obtain a license to drive a forklift. I hear that the wages are not really that bad with driving a forklift around a warehouse, and I do really like driving around cool vehicles like that. Maybe I have a little slow turtle speed in me which would feel the adrenaline rush when lifting those cranes to pick up really heavy objects that package handlers cannot really handle.

Overall, I'm doing okay. I really need to finish up repairing a friend's computer. It's been so hard to get back to it; in addition to my parents having moved and me not trying to rely on them so much for my financial needs now. I'm clearly in debt right now and am doing the best I can to find this job. I am glad that my mom paid me a hundred dollars just to do a simple choir around the backyard! That was very generous of her and it helped me get that forklift license which has some fees associated to it in getting a certificate. I am pretty much going to write a little more.