Thursday, January 7, 2010

Working Out While Working 60+ Hours

Okay, this is something that I never imagined myself doing. That extra 30 minutes a day of intense physical work-out will develop into like a figurative hump of a camel. What I mean by this is that when I need the stored energy, it will be there. I won't have to feel all this burning sensation in my eyes when the time hits me through people causing you disfavors. Haha. I'm just having fun typing again. I need to really step it up now and find what I have always been looking for. I know that I am not big son of a gun that will destroy people's reputations and then make them go nowhere in life. Haha. I don't want to do those things. It would suck to bring someone down when you know they could help you when you are suffering in life. It's all being smart here when you are trying to be nice. It's just that sometimes I feel like I need to talk. Talking is what I do and I think that several females don't really mind hearing words generated through a guy's mouth if it's heard so often. Talking is just talk. As long as it does not incorporate any bad actions or words that seem really obscene to the point of making someone's head crack, I think you are fine.