Sunday, August 19, 2012

What Really Sucks

This is a really bad scenario that I faced in the past. I really had to get by on the whims of my effort and decent memory bank in the past because I couldn't comprehend what people were saying to me. It's like walking into the classroom and just noding your head and giving this full effort with taking notes and smiling at the professor but in your head, it's like imagining a actual blank sheet of paper. I was in that state of confusion for most of my life; it's when I put effort into my own personal studies and not relied on being spoonfed that I found out my greatest discoveries. Afterwards, listening to a topic I knew a lot about would become a breeze and it's like from being knowledgable I would be able to slack off and still be one of the best people. What I really hated was that having these poor listening skills, I wasn't able to pay attention to the things that were bugging some of my friends. I just had a cold, blank stare when I would look at them and imagine why I couldn't understand a single word they were saying to me. This caused a lot of frustration for the people around me, but from being a pretty charming individual for a short guy, I was able to get their negative attention off of me.

From having now developed a greater sense of purpose and direction for my life now, I really see what I want in my life. I really know where I want to lead things and what drives me to be a happy camper in this world. I'm pretty much ready to work hard and even though I'm a late comer to having this successful mindset, I'm happy that at least I have something to work with now and to gain a decent foundation off of.