Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Little Sister Called Me Cool

This is just a little fun post that I'm writing. Even though I've been in honesty making fun of my little sister while dealing with her annoyances at the same time on this blog, she actually called me a pretty cool person. One day, I just flat out told her to live like there's no tomorrow and then she became flabbergasted. Man, I don't really want to hang out with her friends while with her- she said that she's pretty chill with them; in other words, I think she's a pretty boring individual. She's also a little nutty too and has these weird sensitive issues that I would have never thought of in the beginning; from now being an actual person, I guess I can sense what she's going through.

Despite these feelings that could end up with me fighting with my younger sibling and holding a lifelong grudge, I have recently learned to let go of any grudges that I have and to deal with them in a healthy and brainy manner. It's an extremely difficult state to achieve but I did it! I ended up telling my little sister that I loved her. I saw her smiling underneath like she appreciated it. For some reason, even though I'm a short Asian dude, I've had at least a little success in successfully flirting with Asian women of all petite sizes! At one point of our life, my little sister was even in love with me. I guess it can happen to a weird girl's life.

The woman that I have in mind marrying is Asian too, and she's actually pretty! Not like looks matter to me or anything, but man she's actually pretty. She also has a pretty good personality and is smart and sophisticated and outspoken. She's pretty lovely to me and even dumped a rich guy! Anyway, while my little sister was complaining to me, she said that I have been a really cool person. Interesting!