Sunday, August 19, 2012

Executing Things With Precision

I realize that it's a lot harder for me to plan some main outings with other friends because I have a full time job along with long periods of sleep taking a good chunk of my time. I don't feel like I'm losing my mind anymore because I'm just keeping things at a straight-forward purpose. Basically, I seem to find that individuals like to stare at a big screen and start smiling about something while relaxing. I can see this happens momentarily at the movie theaters.

I don't really want to make that a major highlight of my life to drown away some of sorrows. I'm not saying that I'm going to resort to drinking or abusing other substances either. I really want to achieve something really great and with a sense of greater purpose right now. It seems like it keeps me going and on my toes. I think that if I were to settle down then my purpose of living would be even greater and that there would be greater connections for me to dwell into more longer. Anyway, I'm thinking that marriage life could have some real legitimate fun involved that couldn't be found anywhere else. Okay, I'm going for it!