Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Huge Numbers!

Man, I'm feeling pleasantly surprised from the responses I received from readers around the globe. Thanks for reading because all of you combined yesterday to make total about 50 views in one day. Okay, it's not really that much compared to big websites but I'm gracious enough to feel really bubbly inside. I must have touched upon some interesting topics last night which caused a small upsurge of traffic on this blog!

It's pretty cool from me making fun of some people, Google hasn't really decided to ban this blog or probably never will. I'm just writing whatever I feel like and basically, I'm not lying about it either for the most part so I guess that makes me stay in the safe zone. This one investor I used to rely on for some help in earning some side income had her blogspot page taken away because Google suspected that it was selling some illegal commercialized material.

Maybe, my site is just too harmless over all to be really of any concern to them. The impact it has had for me has been nice! I'm gaining a lot more confidence in dealing with some intractable people. I have yet to put myself to the test to gain some of my wit back which I haven't used in a long time. I'm ready to just practically move on with my life instead of letting something that's been angering me a great deal sway me into an unpleasant decision.