Thursday, October 21, 2010

Started Legitimate Company

I guess some friends may start asking me if they can work for me sooner or later. I'm in the trading business right now, and I've made some money - pretty good money for starting up so far. It's great to have a business because the taxes you pay are actually less than what you would typically owe as an employee. I'm also registered with the I.R.S. right now and have already made some profit, and it's great that a lot of things can be looked upon as a business deduction. Anyway, putting along aside all this projected success from doing willing and passionate hard work, it seems to fit my personality all around. I'm actually a guy for some reason who likes to give money and don't know why; maybe it's just a natural calling for me because it feels great to donate some money to a non-profit charity with a beautiful cause.

I'm planning on using all this free time to try out some exhilarating and expensive sports like sky diving; I'm trying to drag along my family to go with me but they are pretty scared already. I do have a friend who normally chickens out on roller coaster rides willing to do parachuting with me and free falling down the earth's atmosphere. It's such a contradiction to feel uncomfortable with rides and then picture yourself jumping outside an airplane. I also hope that I can be in charge of that money and give the money away to good charities so I hope to still be alive when I'm old because I won't do those dangerous sports anymore by then and just work on having good physical fitness and perhaps, run a marathon. I hope God heard my prayers, LOL. I also want to become a doctor by the time I'm an old man and having finances to cover the school cost would be great and so stress-free where I could just work on becoming a family doctor and volunteer at parts where they need good doctors. So after all, this whole feeling of ditching women who could be a potential wife with me at this bad church (Hope of God Church, L.A.) because of their bad and funny actions (Betty, Annie, and Darunee Lee) and looking out for another girl to marry somewhere else doesn't seem like a bad exchange for me. Hey readers, let's avoid rock-bottom and go for 5-star pro!