Sunday, October 17, 2010

Things Worth Living For

I guess some people don't know how to blow their nose properly so blood would come out of it, so thinking in that sense some people just like to over do some things and then act all weird about it. I'm not going to really go into that much with the people who did that to me anymore. At least, I know I have a life now and that it's good to be able to share the Word of God around when the opportunity rises with good friends who don't really know Jesus yet. It's probably going to be a little harder witnessing to closer friends because of the space they already feel comfortable acknowledging with you. Maybe that's why some churches that rely on building friendships may be having a little hard time in growing. So maybe really praying and doing everything the Bible tells you to do even if it means doing something that's hard to get rid of, like stop being a bad boy or super bad-crazy girl ( LOL ) would be a good start.