Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pretty Interesting Stuff

Before I start off this blog post this morning, my condolences go out to a friend who lost a loved one through a tragic affair. Another good friend who I was worried about losing touch with ended up reconciling with his wife and had a baby daughter together. I'm so blessed that possibly God really can hear my prayers. I remember praying for a woman who I really liked and attends Hope of God Church and is now married to Chris Kuch who also attends there. The reason why I bring up names mainly is because I'm letting the world know who they are; they seem to have issues of not being able to handle some situations about themselves, and they ended up handling themselves really bad around me and tried to walk all over my life's decisions.

Finishing up my short digression, the woman who I really liked is an honest and trustworthy person and I'm glad she finally settled down because I wasn't so sure about asking her out for something serious. I would have never minded just hanging out with her and just being there for her as a friend whenever she needed me. That's pretty much how I liked her, it was unconditional to me in the end and still is today! God heard some of my prayers I made for her, and it was really aligned with what I desired for her to obtain and they came to be.  If you haven't tried praying for someone, then get to know Jesus first; it's just a start and a suggestion because I don't know, maybe your soul is on the line before you cross from this world to the other side?  I'm confident that I'm in true hope that's for the best in my prayers even if I never decide to fully commit to a weird church like Hope of God again and only pray for certain individuals there to be heavily used by God.

Some people who acted bad with me are pretty much just a lost cause and those people brought me the most useful pains for me to deal with; I've already mentioned who these people are on this blog and stated my reasons and I have so much convincing evidence that I could even convince the most stubborn of my closest friends. I have stated some of these evidence too on my previous posts, and I don't really want to keep reiterating unless it's necessary for me to revisit it for something useful to recount.

I can in a continuous motion support my own digressions now, which is pretty cool! I'm not afraid of being nervous anymore which is a phobia in itself that sucks. I have a confidence and comfort zone in dealing with awkwardness which makes my mom like not argue with me over incidents; I just continue to get that loving support I need from expressing my full desires confidently. I guess I was born to lead and get a girlfriend now.