Thursday, October 28, 2010

Honest Thoughts About Some Real Women

This post is meant to be a fun one for myself- after thinking about why I didn't rough house with my little sister who just went bananas over not being able to explain anything good with me, especially with the incident where she blocked me on Facebook. She did end up deleting her whole facebook account, and now I think she's an oddball for doing that and if she's lying, she's an even more bigger odd ball to me so I think you get the picture where I get even more frustrated and will act upon it with my feelings the more worse she gets with me, so I win because I'm bigger than her and a little more mature consistently. She's sort of a blockhead sometimes, but she wants to work hard for something which is what I need to give credit for her.

Since I'm in the mood for being factual and feel actually good about it, I think I'm safe in legal terms because I actually did conduct relations with these women for a certain period. Even if it makes me look bad, there's something for me to learn but I don't think there's really that much for me to be seen as having done a bad thing to them. 

I've pictured myself being the husband of Betty, Annie Tran, or Darunee Lee (Hope of God Church L.A.) and have to say that it leaves me laughing about it, meaning that I really can't imagine trying to going out with them and dating them. Honestly, the best of the trio is going to have to be Betty who I actually "chose" to be the one on this blog which turns out I was just messing around with my own feelings. I can't see myself really being that active with them, if I were to settle down and feel that it would be a direction where I would have to force myself to ensure a better life for the both of us.

I've heard from a friend that Annie T. is marrying an Australian dude- right on mate, going down under. It's interesting that someone actually wanted to pursue Annie. I wrote an e-mail to her stating that she should get married because I would never chase after her. Sort of wrote it with an impression that I was being forceful upon her. I don't know if she got my point, but probably didn't. Basically, I was pretty mad and letting go of the frustration by being straight up with her in the e-mail. It left me feeling satisfied and that one time e-mail was enough for me to never really mind Annie again. The reason why I felt angry with Annie was because she didn't know that she was under the hot seat, as being a go-to type person and not appearing active when I was really considering doing something special with her. My feelings for Annie is probably going to be the last of my childish thoughts with women. Annie did act very cat-like- so girls getting into cat fights, you see what I mean- well, she was feeling angry about me holding back something that she would never be able to know because of my relatively smart strategies where I can hide details. This feeling is really similar with how Betty felt about me.

Betty tried to be upfront with me and direct, but she showed some signs of weakness and couldn't handle it. She did the next best thing which was looking out for her own interests. Betty is naturally an easy person to get to know and someone who isn't that difficult to manage if you communicate directly with her. She probably wouldn't want you to be scared to open up to her and let it out, even if it's going to make her laugh or gossip about it with other people. For a time being, I was feeling against Betty because she acted out of character by making me feel like I was dissed. It's the past and people are going to deal with emotions and so likewise, I was just mainly working on settling some of my nervous issues, I know that I was pretty good all around even while being anxious because I gave it the best I could in these areas. I've seen so much improvement that it's easy for me to lay off or settle down now, which I was most afraid of doing.

About Darunee Lee Wongstapadat (long legal name- LOL), don't get me going there. I'm not really going to dedicate much about her. I don't really like her actually in the case of relationships because she has a tendency to be too dogmatic. Another female friend noted jokingly with me that she would set me up with a bossy girl. Sometimes, what you don't like in the opposite gender is visibly seen to them and they do that to you thinking that's what you really want. Even though Darunee showed signs of liking me which I assume to be real, I couldn't reciprocate any intimate feelings back to her in my volatile moment of trying to find someone. On this paragraph about Darunee, I'm admitting that I liked someone else which turns out to be more about respect and understanding she is my type. This woman is married to Christopher Kuch (Hope of God L.A.)- the man who sided with the crazy side of Darunee Lee and couldn't explain to me what was driving him insane about me. At least I know what his problem was with me, just that he doesn't know. Kuch's wife is like a close sister to me and it means family, so I'm getting warmer in finding who the right one for me is. So in me chasing after Darunee, it's pretty much going to happen in nobody's dreams- a figure of speech that states my strong position so her trying to slap me isn't going anywhere in the future. I seriously hope I'm not wrong about this and will pray for that to happen. Just the practical imagination should be enough that I wouldn't be okay with her.

Overall, it's like my charitable duty to just be a male friend to most women. It's going to take so much work just that they don't end up being my wife which sort of sucks. I'll have to settle down with another girl while I make myself establish a friend zone with them. The biggest reluctance is obviously Darunee, so I'm not sure about even talking to her.