Saturday, October 30, 2010

Confident From Seeing Good Results

I'm noticing that I'm starting to carry out the tasks that I'm writing about because I'm being really honest about what my goals are. I remember making bluffs about doing something not so serious on this blog which bugged Darunee Lee pretty badly. She brought it up in court when she was filing to put a restraining order on me. Again, I think Darunee was being crazy and I was never really into her so she just got herself into some mess she didn't know how to solve. Trusting someone who claims to know more than you and can't explain it clearly to you the first time is probably not the best idea. I was somewhere along those lines all along, so I did what was right which was coming out of my shell and just being plain honest.

This blog is totally now something that really helps complement my personal lifestyle. Regardless of whether people look it up to find my next move or not, I don't really care. I realize the world somehow has the internet to use to connect with people and lose him or herself for momentarily before going back into the real world. I remember reading some funny messages from a stranger on a chat room which started to bug this other lady.

Overall, this blog is also helping me out with my own Goal Setting 101. I'm really confident about setting my mind to some things now and working really hard for it now. My feelings may feel a little battered or cause me to worry sometimes but overall, I like this effort that I'm putting into it now.