Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Living the Dream Life With Diligence

I pretty much need to stop some bad behaviors right now that I don't want to really even share with myself. I believe all that it really means is that I'm supposed to wait on finding a girlfriend or getting married and that those feelings were really hard to notice for myself. I am really going to stop playing poker for tons of cash because it's not going to be really that profitable as I would like it to, when you get money then it's great but what about the others who struggle when things aren't going so straight; it's true that poker professionals specialize by researching and writing books and always trying to up their game but it sometimes comes down to just pure dumb coincidence which is horrible to a businessman. I've found that I've been looking to be an investor from playing poker and now that I've found what I've been looking for in these hard, economic times I believe that financial gain is going to be very possible for me now.

So thinking about all my life being about studying hard and being the best person you can be at everything has brought me quite a long ways in my journey. I want to give it my best all the time and not be some couch potato who lays on his bed when he gets home and watches boring T.V. because I just can't imagine having a loser mentality like that anymore. I have a lot of motivation and drive and proven experience to go where I want to be financially now and so this business opportunity for myself that I've created is the best I've dreamed up in a long while. I'm ready to be a natural and honest person with whatever I do and no matter how crazy people become with me, I will strive to finish everything I want to accomplish by keeping on with running the race just as Paul the Apostle described in his epistles.