Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Revealing Myself

I recall hearing some stories or watching television shows where someone's secret diary became somehow published and then some friends felt really mocked and became bitter about hearing bad things about themselves. One of my favorite incidents with this story is actually a baseball player who was a pitcher and responsible for losing the last World Series game. The young short stop was enraged with how the pitcher didn't seem to show enough emotion to influence the last out of the game. The pitcher became really angry about it and then promised the public that he would bean the short stop and surly enough he did when they faced each other several times. It's quite an unfortunate vendetta they had with one another.

By me stating that I won't really talk about others on this blog, I don't think I'm truly being that honest then. I know I can hold back as long as I want to in putting down details. I must as well just be myself and let it rip because I'm just trying to be honest about situations, and it's been giving me a lot of comfortable closure no matter how stupid others were being to coming close to driving me crazy. In a way, this blog has brought me some interesting moments that I won't ever forget. It reveals to me that the human brain and heart struggles sometimes with immature issues and that it needs to be revealed to help the one individual whose being bad with you come to terms with him or herself. Am I sometimes being bad with myself? I guess so I write about myself objectively and the morality that's associated with it is pretty much personal. Through writing, I'm able to see myself a little better so when it comes to writing about others; well, I'm again just worrying the most about being truthful and blunt. This seems to be the best ideology that works the best for myself. The benefits that I'm getting from writing bluntly is that I'm capable of reading at a better rate with better understanding because things feel like they are flowing much better from me. Maybe, I'm a natural leader; not sure just going to have refine myself to find out.