Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Company Expectations

I started a new business and am feeling pretty good about the profit that I'm currently making. I'm seriously doing really well so far and plan on keeping a cool and humble mindset to keep it going. Right now, it's just dealing with the Foreign Exchange Market. Some friends have asked me what that's all about- it's pretty much dealing with trading stocks but just deals with foreign money. You make money by entering trends and can profit when an economy is slowing down or doing better; basically you are investing in a richer country. It's a pretty challenging field because at least 95% of new traders end up losing their whole account! I'm sort of on the lucky 5% right now and have been doing this for about four months now. 

What I plan to do if my account gets really huge for me from making a killing is to diversify in other stock areas, probably just dealing with trading options. I will also place some earnings in a bank and get some residual earnings through compounded interest.  I plan on also investing in making money through trying search engine optimization (SEO) marketing and having an ebay store. Overall doing those things for making a living would be a lot of fun for me. I pretty much want to open up an office so I could have some space to work and invite some friends over to work on programming and testing computer games. It could be fun throwing a lot of parties at the office and sponsoring just a tad with popular events to promote some cool games or software we come up with. When I open up the office, the business that I want to conduct is mainly giving to charity. I have a friend already who wants to be my CEO in the office. We'll see about that.