Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Adjusting Daily Routine

What can I relate to myself with- ah yes, news about the economy. It's like there are some events that happen daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, or even once in a lifetime that makes you a million dollars. I think what I do to myself as a person is not that important because if I look at it with the broad perspective of everybody versus me, then there's no contest so I'm not even going to go any further with that joke I made. Haha.

I don't know if it's against a few people who act like kids versus me, then that might be a different story because just using intelligence can take that match a long ways to personal victory over and over again in one continuous loop. I like programming my computer with loops by the way because it helps me out and lets me relax with other things. That's just the incident that won't be able to prolong itself with me now with that whole girl liking me thing and then putting a restraining order on me and then church people acting like numb skulls with me. It's a lot of fun to describe nowadays for me on this blog. I'm not really going to make it a daily routine to bust out jokes about people who were just being plain bad with me in general. I don't care if the people around them really laugh about anything now and would encourage it as well. So yeah, the church is Hope of God Church over at California so go ahead and google for it. Just call to see if they pick up for services, which they probably won't because they are busy doing their own thing still and are a really small church.

Okay, so I'm waking up and working on automating some currency trades with a demo account and still learning this craft of making highly successful trades so that I can create a really live account and then do some damage to the market- yeah right, even a million dollar profit won't take down the Foreign Exchange market; they are worth 3 trillion dollars on the day alone! Don't believe me? Look it up on Wikipedia- here's the link: Foreign Exchange Market. There are several ways to go about it in creating automated trades which I'm still learning about, and I might get into programming my system and then see if it becomes so useful that I could help out others with it. It's a risky business like opening up your business with a lot of already made competition working against you so everybody can't do it because it requires some discipline and prowess. Anyway, lots of people lose in this business- in fact about 95% do. Still interested? I am because I have a passion with this whole creating automated profit syndrome. I don't mind being up days and weeks and months and so on to figure that out because once I get it even when I'm a 100 years old then I can happy to have something I figured out make money with me just laughing away at how funny my account is growing.