Thursday, October 14, 2010

Realizing Mistakes

I'm pretty much making this a pretty generalized post of what I noticed with the choices I made that got me pretty much feeling a little down. I know everybody is different, and I even remember hearing some people talk about living life with no regrets which is cool I suppose. In a nutshell, it's been all about being able to handle awkward situations for myself. Whether it came down to taking piano lessons to get better or sweating like crazy with working out or spending a ton of hours to perfect a skill with some lame video game, it was all about handling awkward situations and being able to contain composure without giving up. What I really like about it is that it took developing some light or dark humor to keep things going. The thing I hated the most about awkward situations is that it made me feel uncomfortable. Now, I understand a lot more about myself and where my choices should have really reflected. If I'm angry, then I'm angry and if I'm sad, then I'm sad and so on. I realize that I'm going to deal with anything awkward in my life and take it like a man and if it takes me to a bottomless pit, I'm going to still try to claw myself out and make provisions for myself as best as possible.

It's not difficult for me to get along with people at all, if I just become straight out honest with them and that's what I should do now even if I'm afraid some details are a little to T.M.I. I'm only guessing about this part, but the people who dismiss me on their Facebook page must be like aware of my attractive qualities that come out from adversity and must want to prolong it with a mean decision of letting me go. I guess that's the way to look at it and quiet their hearts around me. In a way, I'm still cool to them just that they've revealed to me where they were being weird and funny, so in a way crazy bad people. They're going to probably look for some other excuse to temporarily offset their difficult moments because they just want to have a selfish moment about something. Supposedly, it will shock them from trying to run my life if they want to do something terrifying to my liberty like those dumb church people who acted like brats did to me. I pretty much have some reasons that I posted previously just that I'm spending another majority of the time making fun of them and suddenly, I'm just willing to laugh about it and let it go now. I think that's probably the best thing for me; it's to just let it go and watch them try to claw themselves out of a jam in a joking manner because the church is not so great and struggling as usual.