Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rainy Days

It's been pretty nice to have some rain fall; honestly, I sort of like the slightly cold weather right now because it feels like I could cool off more easily while working out. I know that possibly some grumpy old men would want to mumble about horrible weather that ruined their fishing trip, but not me I suppose because I'm still young and willing to run through a rain forest like a wildebeest. I've also been part of weather where the rain is actually warm, and it sticks to your skin- the environment felt really weird when I experienced it for the first time.

For the most part, I like not having to put on the heater or the air conditioner at my house and just enjoying the natural cool breeze which flows through my room. I actually like generating business with my computer right now. Making money is actually easy that even an idiot could do it- I'm not kidding because I have reiterated a few times already that I know somebody who was born to be an idiot. I guess the dictionary has usage for some words like blockhead, dummy, numb skull, and etc. which are synonyms to poke fun at some, not very bright people. Maybe there's a saying that idiots are almost always funny. I think smarter people can be a whole heck of a lot funnier and more appropriate at the same time.

I need to go outside and get some fresh air right now with the cold weather that I'm enjoying. I've actually set myself on a path that's making money this time while doing something I like and having my own business to show for it. Common sense would ask you why would people share knowledge that makes them money when they figure it out and then why would you waste your money on them? It's a good question to think about when considering some profit systems that are out there. The main reasons I've come across are: passionate teachers, a business of helping people, trustworthy sources, good reputation, and the product just works after testing it with a 30-day guarantee. To be on the safe side, it's really wise to be active in trying out the product and if expectations are not met then to return it. It's also important to make sure you know what you want when you're getting into a fast-track or mentoring program that really has no money back guarantee and to really ask questions; if you don't get satisfied or still suspicious about it then don't give in and hang up on the telemarketer. LOL