Friday, April 29, 2011

After Effects With Short-lived Confidence

Well, this isn't sounding really good because for the moment I was all on fire then afterward, I'm back to feeling a little blue again because of the challenges surfacing with my life. It's true that I'm of age to figure out my direction now so that being said, I also would love to point my direction to the sky and command it to let money and coins rain down like water; no, I'm just kidding and trying to be lame for the purposes of nothing. I've figured out the best solution for me which will pretty much tie in with all my desires now. It's pretty much just a really tough compromise with everything.

Go figure, for the next couple years, I'm going to have to be a flawless driver. Well, my record is pretty much marked clean except for an aggravated cop who was in a bad mood complaining about me not using my right signal on a green light and then turning onto the street. I'm not sure if he would showed up to the courthouse to defend his case, if I was ready to laugh about it with the judge and told him that. Actually, cops are human too now that I think of it. He was just going through a bad day, I guess and I could have cheered him up or something like that- I could have said that I feel sorry if he's been through any trouble. Oh yeah, the idiocy that's a part of me causes realizations to lag for awhile. The hard thing is tolerating that I understand these situations and wish I could go back to undo something and that I can't and have to fix the current situation.

There's a job opportunity that might fit right for me even though it's really lame compared to what I potentially can get done. Since it's part time and gets me out during the afternoon with a pay check that will barely pay what I owe each month, so technically paying interest forever and paying off my car bills, the only way I'm going to break this spell is to muster enough fortune and gain some more talent with doing what I know I'm capable of being and actually getting in there for the most profit. It's just the most reasonable and logical thing I can think of with my situation. I was looking into teaching English at a foreign country which would be cool but there's a limit to how much money can be sent back home and that wouldn't be good for my pretty huge  bills at the moment.

It's going to be hard to balance in doing everything I want and making timely and efficient payments to let go of debts. The only way to get a fair opportunity is to get logical here, no matter how aggravating or annoying someone wants to be in an unintentional way with me sometimes and make it happen.