Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mumbling Away Through Boredom

Boy, my mind feels a little groggy from having drove about 40 minutes to go see a friend. Man, if I were to drive a truck around to make a living, I'm going to drive at night now haha so I can avoid hitting other cars in public. Wait, what if I get off the freeway during rush hour and then hit something- man, I can't be a truck driver because I'll definitely hit things with it and when I get used to something like driving then man, I could not be paying attention to the road sometimes so I guess I have to stay away from truck driving now and go with something that I really want to now. It only makes sense to do this now because I get to make a living off of it and definitely, I would like to pay attention to it haha. I am just getting done with this whole blogging schnaddigan (not a real word but used sometimes haha). I just googled schnaddigan and no search pop ups with it haha and some weird people still use it, which I picked up from somewhere haha.

Why didn't I think about what I wanted to do before? I had all that time to figure it out during college. My college days were just about me finishing to get a degree and just grinding hours away to finish some things. I saw it as more of a chore that I disliked while having been on some grant money from the government. Oh well, at least I put that money to good use and tried to make some meaning out of it. I wonder if I could have opened up a business with that grant money and then pay even more taxes by making profit off of business five years ago. I could have came up with something like the iPad too haha- no, I'm just kidding.

I'm starting to see that while I've been straight-forward, I haven't really said too many jokes as I did in the past haha. The thing is that I'm laughing a little more genuinely which is a little different but feels right. People are totally not in the mood for arguing with me these days from being my honest self- I don't know, maybe I justify just so plainly that it puts people to sleep while I talk haha. When I try to justify why a person is doing something bad, I have a high probability of offending that person too so it's a little hard to get away from it when I sense something aggravating only momentarily. The cool part is that it's not really contributing to the end of the world with those things I'm feeling a little bothered by, so I'm actually laughing about those things more now and realize they could still look bad, so I guess it's just the way it is and that things will never change haha.