Saturday, April 23, 2011

Taking Sides- Conflicting Viewpoints

This is an awesome and funny blog spot that I read after looking up on famous couples with the alpha male being shorter than his woman haha.  

http://uncleeddiestheorycorner.blogspot.com/2006/07/should-short-men-pursue-tall-women.html

I'm desperately not tall- in fact, what I picked up from that blog post is that some women will claim that short men try to put on the charm more than their taller competition and try to get a better job and just improve themselves while allowing themselves to become humiliated from facing rejection. I like it! I'm only 5'4" and I wonder what life would be like if I was 4'5". I would then be trying to find excuses to date outside my sensitive Asian ethnicity haha. My mom told me that it is a very stupid reason to marry a woman whose not Korean just for the reason of feeling too short. I now agree and don't mind facing the multiple rejections that will come my way because it will only force me to improve myself anyway so yeah, all of that crying and tears will pay off eventually I think.

I used to be 5'2" just that I grew an inch to become 5'4" if I use my math properly at the old age of 27. I'm still 27 and hope to stay 27. I need more time to find a good woman to date haha. For me, I don't think my height is really that big of a problem because it's just potential that I seem to have learned to display properly. It's just a human gene complex or something related to a social upbringing and it seems like women try to find some excuses to stick to dating a taller guy no matter how painful it seems to the short guys. I seem to not mind the pain anymore- it's like growing all numb now- all over my brain. Let's play I spy- I spy ... I spy a pretty lady who doesn't judge on my appearance and likes me for who I am ... I spy she laughs at my corny jokes - yay, double positive ... I spy she thinks that the government stole my now invisible 12 inches from my height to do research to find weird life forms in err ... volcanic lava.

Who cares about being 3 foot 3 and marrying a 6 foot 6 person? That's like David conquering Goliath haha. I've been cheating on my original height because I have this fancy book that has a tale on how to get taller and I used it and then to my dismay I was taller. Wow, I'm a little taller than the average short guy now. I honestly wish I stole that copy of a book off the internet when I was in high school. I would have studied it like a hawk and use it for my dating potentials. Actually, my crush didn't blow me off for being short- she said she was too dedicated to her boyfriend wow and she called me to say that and to thank me for asking her out. That was like busting one of my cherries in life haha or a weird way of saying I broke the ice. I then went to the prom eventually with a beautiful girl who has all this beauty on the inside- let's keep out some unmentionables- she had braces for God's sake haha.

I guess being short shouldn't really matter even though society likes to make a big deal about it and since I'm short-I get to lead a revolution like Napoleon did haha. If I was tall and also had the charm and brains, I would just be having fun like James Bond did with some ladies - well, since I'm pretty much a Biblical fanatic I wouldn't really take it that far and probably stick to charming a reasonable and beautiful Christian woman. I think reasonable Christian women don't really like to judge on the outside and try to be sensitive about what God really intended too, so I guess being short or tall for a man or woman could work out in any existing human civilization.