Friday, April 1, 2011

Trying to Perceive Things

I want to give everything I have and be really serious about some things. I don't know if my mind is becoming cocky or not, but it seems to want to think about how I've had some good fortune for the most part. This feels really weird but height actually doesn't matter to a short guy like me haha. Because I'm pretty stocky, I come looking still normal so with some people talking about how some people are too short, I think it's a bunch of gibberish. Short people can also learn to get some hops too and be relatively competitive compared to other taller people; sure, they have a disadvantage in sports with their taller counterparts but they're hard work really allows them to compete and be selected over millions of others who'll probably never be professionals.

I guess there's something to being short and then being born really small. It's amazing to me that some people are attracted to midgets and midgets themselves really know how to take good care of themselves and be confident, compared to drunkards haha. A lot of this whole living from successful people seems to come from the human spirit. In any circumstance, just being able to stay strong in heart really can take a person a long way. In my opinion, humans don't always feel like they're strong and can be setback by a number of different things like having a personal complex, which I find is a little more evident in women than guys but I'm not saying guys aren't susceptible to it too. I think I have a short-person complex and set out to try to make myself taller all the time and even to this day haha. No everything I'm saying here is not for April Fools Day haha.                      
                                                          
In the case that a person is distraught about anything, there's this Bible verse I picked up on that maybe it will provide some encouragement. Judges 6:15 says "But Lord," Gideon replied, "how can I rescue Israel? My clan is the weakest in the whole tribe of Manasseh, and I am the least in my entire family!" In verse 6:16 the Lord says that He will be with Gideon. Yeah, so if you're a believer who wants to be upright and faithful to God whose found in the Old Testament then the Lord will be with you. Gideon ended up clashing for his people and winning big in a time of intruders invading their given land from God. I believe it was just God's grace that the Lord chose the nation of Israel to experience blessings- even though the Bible mentions God knew from the start that Israel would be a stubborn nation and fall into sin and then get driven out of their land.