Sunday, April 10, 2011

How the U.S. Economy is Doing

So how's the U.S. economy doing? I could answer that based upon the US dollar index. President Obama would probably not want the general public to know this- just kidding because it's based on fact and anyone could research it. The economy took a huge dip on April 2002 right after the September 11, 2001 tragedy (This date is currently the anniversary for my on-going complicated relationship with a girl on my facebook page haha) and has been trying to make a steady rise since Jan 2005 which should be some good news to Americans. The price is still about 45 points (very huge gap) below its highest mark from 2001- the overall trend is showing the U.S. economy is going to fight to claw its way back up so it looks like it will be growing stronger and building upon itself for many years to come. Looks like President Bush was right about the economy getting better again when he announced it on news one time. If the Democrats know how to market themselves, then they could be taking a free ride with the hard work of the Republicans- I'm not saying all Democrats are bad people haha just that maybe they'll know how to spend the money to enrich communities. 

Right now, I realize that I goofed off a lot already haha. So yeah, it feels like I'm going back into work mode again. It's going to be about a month of working hard before I go back to being bored again and then goofing off some more haha. I now see it that I shouldn't really set my sights always on the present but do a little more investing with my time. Well duh, I'm an investor more or less, so yeah that's what I should mainly be doing when I'm trying to make some money while studying how the market acts through analyzing numbers.

With my job condition, I definitely feel like a rogue or maverick because I'm doing something totally different that sets me apart from what others are trying to earn a living. Sure, there are several out there like me who do the same thing but they belong like me to a large minority in this world. I also feel that we wouldn't really get that much news exposure either so I guess it's assumed that you're either go lucky or just going to be flat broke when doing my field just that the majority have already tried and failed so massively.