Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One of My Motivational Uprisings

I guess some of my addictive endeavors are better for me to leave alone now and to let those things transpire into something more patient. I might as well give a little more effort for trying to obtain some needs and then just accept that I'm a failure in the end if I can't now. For myself, I feel motivated to try for obtaining some satisfactions as long as I'm alive and meaning well with others. It's the real hardships that I've been through which I finally understand now and have acquired valuable discernment over, which allows me to now to see things better with laughter whether things were going well for me or not now.

Something that has become very useful is acquiring the ability to read and store some information in the mind and then recalling them to make some inferences with ideas. In a world that's ever changing with technology and how people think, I believe that traditional learning never really changes. I guess I'm turning into an old fart now because I'm thinking about kids' futures now.

Because of these experiences, I actually value them a lot now and some of them just came at a random coincidence which pretty much forced me to shape up. These weird people in my life probably just make up a sentence of a chapter in my life's book. In a way, I'm still giving them some mention whether it be a horrible rant justified through honesty or not haha. They were crazy and on top of that, they actually meant to do bad things to me which is like taking a walk in the park for me now. I guess it doesn't matter what weird people are going to do to me in the end for me. I'm pretty satisfied in my personal faith with Christ and want to live out a good life for the Lord's sake now. I'm still working at some kinks but hopefully, the rotten and smelly sinful nature of mine will eventually become replaced by a heavenly Spirit that's continuing to develop my heart.

From understanding situations a whole heck of a lot of better from just staying fully honest even at the expense of my own leisure, I'm actually capable of acquiring virtually anything I need now from weird people. It's like their negative responses won't really penetrate anything now. The good people to me are as usual, pretty easy going and well-flowing with good intentional drives and willing to have some fun with you through the ups and downs of life =)