Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting Reacquainted

Spending time on something you commit to should be a pretty good thing yes? haha. Okay, my mind is seriously feeling so relieved these days from actually being able to judge a situation and not get so caught up over baloney haha. I think it's the hard work that one puts into something and taking it at a moderate pace which allows the person to really see things a lot more clearer. I guess when things are looking really bad and you just don't know what it is, I would say to just work hard at something you really like doing and feel satisfied with. It's also important to remain in full honesty to yourself somehow. I guess that's why I'm using this blog to let out everything I really needed to say even if the other selfish party wasn't going to look at any of this writing haha.

I'm seriously ready now to take a feasible approach to the conflict I have faced from my most recent battle with some misfits haha. I'm okay with them continuing to act weird with me when I just go check it out myself personally. I could surely send some scouts out there, but nah, it's not going to require that much precision for me. They were being weird and really caused some sensational worries with the people around them which caused some of those people to look elsewhere and move on with their lives.

Probably the most negative thing I may be doing is just saying that some of those girls are not really my type while being upfront with them like that haha. It could make them mad when I say that we should just be friends and to tell me everything that's happening so I could laugh about it even more- no I'm just kidding about that haha. Yes, those would be some really good times for me haha. Getting involved somewhere is also really good. It looks like this whole wanting to be romantic thing might work out for me in the end- I'm like not in the mood after doing it so much then after a few days pass by, I'm in the same mood again haha. Honestly, I'm starting to get a little better feel for how women generally are even though I'm classified as a man. The Bible is also pretty accurate in its implications if one really puts some time into it, and yeah, there's plenty of information on those important life topics including what girls are like and how a guy should be sensitive to them enough.

In a nutshell, if I do keep talking about girls- there's some weird ones and great ones; I don't really want to reveal much about the great ones and there's some in between too. There's some who I thought were weird but in actuality, I'm thinking they may be actually a good person like Betty Lam (that one out of probably a million Betty Lam's haha) who used to go to that church diligently. I only want to prepare myself with liking her enough to just be a friend and respect her enough if she's going through a hard time now. I seriously don't know if she'll be around but hoping somehow I'll be able to reach her when I'm ready. It's okay, if she moves away and does something else with her life because I think I'll keep her in my prayers a little and wish her the best.