Monday, May 2, 2011

Sweetness

Okay, I need to just pretty much set my sights on getting stuff down somehow. Something that I believe that I've sort of finally conquered is just becoming angry all the time and then writing unclear messages that still offend the people who still receive them haha. I've actually looked back at my messages that I've sent, and I think the people who've received them just felt some sort of vulnerability I was going through and then thought they could take advantage. It's like they were smelling blood with my fear of doing something wrong and willingness to still be able to work with others. The problem that they exhibited was that they were overreacting too much and not able to handle something about me which was something they kept on denying to themselves, so in a way they were just not really being that bright no matter what position they had going.

Actually the weird people I dealt with at the time didn't really have that great of jobs too so I guess it would have been easier to make them crack inadvertently too. Yeah, it looks like they were just going through some type of stress level, along with life really dealing out some rough spots for them. The incident that occurred with me now because of their revealing nature, which I pick up on after some time passes on and not really stress in the beginning because I like to have an optimistic nature, is really bad for them and not me haha. A lot of things really tie together now, and I feel comfortable about accepting any form of communication or information as truth now no matter how surprising it could be. I'm also willing to adjust to these circumstances because I'm seriously feeling like I'm in control now.

This is the situation that happened to me for reviewing purposes. Because my writing has been flowing a lot better and I've been practicing awhile with just going full throttle in honesty, it's like a deadly combination that just whoops any competitors in the social arena haha. I've dealt with some pseudo restraining orders- the reason why I don't really consider them that seriously anymore is because I can still get a job even with employers knowing about it. If I were to be a highly functional adult now and have really proven to bring a company some money without dumbfound luck and I can immerse myself with some really influential and powerful friends, then what's the point of really having it from a pair of humans who I don't really need to involve myself around anymore. One of them was work-related from Washington (a Chinese dude with this interesting name), but he ended up leaving the job first because he couldn't handle the fact that the restraining order ended up with me getting to be about three yards away at work and he even approached me and talked to me while ranting about how the restraining order really sucks because he can't get me in trouble for it. This form showed itself when I gave him a gift of congratulations for putting a restraining order on me because he put the time into it, and I thought it would be impossible for him. He was really crying a lot and suffering haha.

My second restraining order came from a homely looking woman whose older than me which is like the absolute no-no when it comes to my decision of chasing after a girl. I'm going to make an exception with Betty whose older than me too and just for her haha. I think Darunee was totally out of touch with some reality and wasn't capable of being flexible about a situation which is pretty much getting to the same point of interest which I agreed too. She was pretty much like trying to control some micro points on me, and it would have had the effect of me not being able to talk to a girl if I fell in love with her, so in this case with Betty. I actually fought over this, and it wasn't obvious to them that I was doing this. In a way, they are not really that good at judging people's natures I guess haha. It was Darunee who told me not to talk to Betty, and I guess I used some intimidating factors to get her to compromise which she didn't want to do; it was pretty awesome to fight for and the whole accepting the restraining order is like a very cool statement of how I'm still in power. In this case, the male is actually capable of leading the female even though Darunee was supposedly one of the main church leaders; I've also heard that she might have stepped down because this type of incident won't make you climb up the ladder in a ministry haha.  The Bible says the woman is a weaker vessel than her male counterpart and that the woman ought to allow a dedicated man of God to lead the church instead of taking matters into her own hands. It seems fitting because a woman has some detailed interests that really are hard for a guy to get a lock on sometimes, and because of her usual sensitivity, if she submitted to her husband then it's like wow, she's a real happy camper and a pretty godly person.  

Pretty much, it's like Darunee's minions were the weird people that are on my list haha especially Chris and Jarred. It's a little strange to me that some guys don't really mind a lady leading the church because a guy supposedly has aggression and testosterone which seems pretty normal. Darunee could say they could be a bunch of sweethearts or something like that but really, can a man really have room to thrive in his dreams if he allowed someone like Darunee to direct his life instead of the ideal male who could serve as this great role model for him? Yeah, that's why Chris and Jarred were being weird, and it will be easy for me to guide them to a better place if I want to haha. This means that all of their dumb arguments will get squashed, and I will share how a person can do this to them. Just tell the truth- that's it haha.

Alright, because I'm totally back to my usual self, this stuff is totally nothing. I need to get to solving the harder stuff for myself now. I will share how it's done in the process of myself getting to that point in life. One of my main points that I want to stick to is honesty no matter how bad it looks on me- this is the only way for me to see how bad the situation is and for me to be able to handle it should show some strength in my area of coping with it. What if I can't handle it from being truthful? I'm being a brave boy about it, aren't I?