Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ignoring the Right Things

I think sometimes we're stuck with people that we wish we could appreciate a little more and sort of need to be like accepting them at the same time. This is really tricky because it's sometimes really hard to continue to hang out with somebody after understanding all of the person's flaws and how the person doesn't really want to change who he is. Yeah, it can get pretty frustrating for some people, and I guess that's why I think it's a little funny.

I've come to an interesting realization that I need to not focus on some things and stay motivated to get on a successful path. I have these interesting feelings that could supposedly be a hardcore rocker's mentality on aggressive behavior all the time over little things and about staying pumped up with one-sided fantasies. I haven't really picked up an electric guitar because I still prefer rocking on a piano for some reason; I just love and appreciate the sound that comes out of a piano.

A lot of my weird fantasies that involve with me trying to let go of a grudge and old crushes usually entail me wanting to say bad words haha. I don't really situate myself with bad words around people- I'll probably just be like "Oh boy" or say that I believe in a hell. I had a hard time referring to a donkey as an ass because I thought those lettering were inappropriate haha. Since the Bible uses it, I guess I'm okay with it now. The Old Testament's advice in the King James version (maybe the archaic sense of today's terminology) is don't become stubborn as an ass in your selfish indulgence of sinning.

Overall, I think it's just good for me to contain those energetic moments and not panic about getting so psyched. I guess there really needs to be hard work somewhere, and I remember working with some passionate and older people who hate working with people that suck at their craft haha. I understand my personal situation now and what I really want to do. It's going to take a little effort to get to the right direction, and I hope to get there now that I'm about actively adjusting my personal thoughts and work ethic.