Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nothing Like Getting Over Feeling Rejected

There is absolutely and positively nothing like getting over feelings of rejection from others. It could have been said in many different ways, and the people doing it to you could also be quite unique in a negative way. It belongs to the pains of growing up- the best way to deal with these kinds of issues is to just be patient and seriously get to a point of understanding them and try not to get them to overreact even more. I initially didn't mean to get people to overreact because my personal writing just plain sucked and was all over the place. I didn't really have an idea what I was trying to get at also, so I also received a break in a way because my writing wasn't so heavily criticized as well by these people overreacting with me. Since I understand them now, it was just because they wanted to reject me for selfish purposes and that's it. Basically, nobody can really be around them in general because of these selfish intentions.

In a way, trying to work with these types of people is like trying to get an old mule to fart some more when there's nothing left in it to fertilize the field. Actually, my writing these days is a pretty good confidence builder so I see there's nothing wrong in it and if I hit a few rough patches along the way, it's not like I can not justify myself back into the promise land again with those people. There's something I really wanted to put on here- okay here we go, my memories are alive and well because I'm not feeling stressed out from writing on here and actually laughing internally about some good times I had. It doesn't matter what life throws at me dealing with people- I'll work with whatever I got now in terms of people and go prospecting for some more and if I can't reach some after making good efforts with them then so be it now. After I find my success which might arrive in about two years from me, I'll have some time to waste time by messing around with some of these people who want to just do nothing but reject me because of the past or something like that. It's going to be a lot of fun seeing their facial expressions and worth the risk of getting restraining orders to not see them- this time, it's going to be very difficult for them to get any legal repercussions on me without being a bunch of swines and murderers because I understand them.