Saturday, May 14, 2011

Random Relgion

I just couldn't find a title so I ended up putting the word 'random' and then the next word that first popped out of my head. I think if I practice this then maybe, I could be the owner of a cool title someday in the world in a matter of say forty seconds.  I couldn't help resist but think about interesting and catchy titles for video games- I just wanted to do it for fun a little before getting to my personal chores today.

How's about the title Man Date? I was also thinking about a lot of violent titles but out of the purposes of weird people who can sometimes pop up in your life somewhere when you're not intending them to be there at that moment, I'm not going to let him or her think that I'm going to kill that weird person because I'm not going to yeesh! It's a lot easier to let women walk freely for me over some incident like supposedly some French movies and novels cater to. For example, I read a book by Agatha Christie once with this famous French detective- it was so boring in the beginning but then it got so exciting when the story reached its climax. Something about the Hindenburg (old German blimp) going down in flames and then this unexpected female character turns out to be an acrobat who kills a black mailer for the purposes of saving a life and is also a murderer! The ending is something like the female killer who wants redemption is going to get a lesser sentence in prison because she's a pretty lady appearing before a French judge haha.

Here some are more game titles that I was thinking of: Hmmm, How To Make A Million Dollars In One Minute, My Name Is ____. Man I wish I could mention some violent titles on this blog, but this is just for the sake of not catering to the weird emotions of some messed up people who think I'm a downright killer just for mentioning it.

Oh yeah, I remember some titles that might appeal to some females- The Heart of Solace, Girls Rule The World !!!, Terminus Dominatrix... Okay, I'm packing up the fun for the day and going to work out now lightly and then work on making a killing off the stocks and then prepare for hanging out and work next week.