Friday, May 27, 2011

Being Immature

Yeah, I guess I was just being immature yesterday and that's part of life where I just act like a dumb coward on the inside while writing on this blog. I guess that's why it's an art form in a way because I get to express my own stupid ideas and feel dumb inside while in the real world, I'm just this guy who looks like he'll tear the whole room apart if someone calls him a goofball. I think that's why it's called the power of words to pretty much convey the foolish person that I really am, while in the corporate world, I'm just all suited up and well-behaved to try to get around. Outside the corporation, I get to fool around and try to break bricks with my bare knuckles while studying deadly martial arts like the way of the pizza cutter and failed gymnast fighting stances.

Being a dad in the real world, I'm going to be all serious and boring probably and rely on the affections of a very faithful and good wife who is a very grateful person. At last, a harmonious partnership with a good woman while I'm just a freaking scoundrel to little kids. Actually, I think I like babies and toddlers; maybe the whole dealing with kids who are monsters might be an unlikable phase I hope to avoid, but nonetheless if they're entrusted in my care, I have to succeed with them and failure wouldn't even be an option.

Looks like, I might belong to the 95% population in this world of dudes who sometimes feel preoccupied with sex. I just said that I might because do I really want to be brave enough to talk about those foolish times where I lack some confidence if some guys know what I mean? Okay, if little kids are reading this site because of its educational value, then err, I have to write about intimate stuff on my diary without writing it to make a fool out of myself like a crazy addiction problem that it might become. So sex is pretty much gender for the little kids right? Hi, I'm a writer of my boring life story and my sex is male. My mom and dad are like one of the same with each other and when they're old, they might hate me dropping off my kids to try to elope with the wife again to catch up on good times while on a great summer vacation in a tropical island of some sort. Hmm, finding ways to keep a relationship fired up might be my expertise because I've probably had more rejections and getting ignored rather than get bored of a relationship- so I have had to improvise in those situations quite a bit.